Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More rehearsals!

Another day, another rehearsal. Thank god I have had a lot of practice of how fun and long rehearsals can be from doing Highland Storm! The last two days we have been filled with rehearsals in the morning and then the afternoons are pretty much free and then finishing the day with even more rehearsals. Today we are practicing the whole show 4 times! Some of the numbers are sooo amazing I think my parents, sister, John and Murdena are really going to like it! The COP drummers are also going to LOVE the Top Secret drum squad!

Anyways between rehearsals and eating I haven't been doing too much. I can't wait til we have more free time and can go exploring and be tourists! That way I will actually have stuff to blog about!

Just wanted to add yesterday we went downtown again in the afternoon to grab some stuff and we took the bus! So proud of myself;) We got a little lost and separated on the way back so we took a taxi but I'm definitely going to attempt the bus again... Maybe even use it both ways! (Gotta get used to it before I move to Hali!)

My goal for the rest of the week is to take more pictures because so far I have a total of 3..... As I would say to Kearsney... gotta get my shit together:)


1 comment: